Many of you have an idea on what a Bucket List entails. If you don’t, here is a definition from the internet:
“The term “kick the bucket” refers to when a person passes away. This is where the phrase “Bucket List” came from. It is a list of things that you want to do before you “kick the bucket”.
I will add to this list whenever I think up of something that is worthy of being on said list. Whenever I have ticked off something on my list, I will link it to a post where I would tell you all about it 🙂
It is just for fun, I am not “kicking the bucket” just yet. But hopefully, I will get to do some of these things in my lifetime.
My Bucket List
1. I must travel around Oz & NZ.
2. I must travel around Europe.
3. Want to adopt a zoo animal.
4. I must own something RIDIC expensive.
5. I must raise at least £5000 for charity.
7. I want to skydive, go water-rafting, climb a mountain.
8. I would like to at least start to write a novel.
9. I want to take a helicopter ride.
10. Also a Hot-air balloon ride too.
11. I will need to own a walk in wardrobe at least once.
12. Have a house, a family, and a dog.
13. Go to an actual spa and have a full all over pampering session.
14. To be an extra in a film/TV programme.
15. To be able to cut the habit of biting my nails.
16. To see the Northern Lights.
17. To go Ski-ing.
18. To be able to speak fluently in another language.
19. Go and help out at a Panda sanctuary.
20. To actually keep a diary for a whole year.